This blog is about my bull MetalBuck, I intend to keep a log of all the things about it in here.

Monday, October 09, 2006

New bulb

My experience with the 60 Rs. halogen bulb on Rajesh's Thunderbird was great. So before I get myself a H4 reflector headlamp I thought I would try the same 12V 35/35 halogen on MetalBuck. Fitted one 35/35 halogen today on MetalBuck and took it out to feel the difference.

Yes, it is great! Much better than the original ordinary bulb fitted by RE. Now I can see better in the night time. As I was down with fever y'day and today, the odo reading is still stuck somewhere in 360-370 kms range. I want to get the first service done before I head to north on 14th Oct for a 15 days vacation @ home.

And BTW, MetalBuck completes its first week today :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Arpan said...

u can use the phillips 35/35W halogen costs 150/- but is nice!

October 10, 2006 8:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home