This blog is about my bull MetalBuck, I intend to keep a log of all the things about it in here.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Time for updates!

Its already been around a month and a half that I have metalbuck with me and owing to various business I could not post the details earlier. Firstly let me post my picture on MetalBuck :)



MetalBuck is now 1760 kms old on the roads, of which it has been on four rides.
The first ride was to Shoolagiri with Girish and Sid & some other friends. It was Karnataka bandh and Girish wanted to go somewhere for lunch - I also jumped in!!
Pix @ http://picasaweb.google.com/kamlesh.sanwal/LunchRideToShoolagiri

Soon afterwards I completed 500 kms and first sevice done.
A long break of 15 days. I had gone to celebrate Diwali with my folks at home, also happened to visit Dehradun, Mussorie, Chandigardh, Kasauli and Delhi. Met with old time folks and had a great time. After I reached back in Bangalore one invitation was open for RTMC ride and I jumped in for the Rajyotsava day ride to Markonahalli dam.
It was a 230 kms ride in all and I had a nice time with RTMC.

BTW, this was my first 'official' ride on MetalBuck.
No pix for this ride, I did not have a camera!

The following sunday I joined BN for the breakfast ride, again to Shoolagiri/A1 plaza.
No pix again!

Then I got my camera!
Next sunday I called for a ride to Makalidurga (Pix - http://picasaweb.google.com/kamlesh.sanwal/RideToMakalidurga)


It was a small and nice ride.

Metalbuck rocks with the Goldie. Yes! I had put on the goldie free flow exhaust system after 1200 kms. The sound is simply awesome!

More updates later!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home